The Arts Guild of Sonoma is a non-profit, cooperative, arts organization
whose purpose is to showcase local artists and enliven the art community in the city
of Sonoma and beyond.
Our members are our friends, family, and community! With your support we
continue to be a thriving creative hub; supporting artists in our community, and
bringing exciting new artists and events to Sonoma
As a Community Member you receive:
- Our Guild newsletter, with first notification about exhibits, and events.
- A 10% discount on purchases in our Gallery.
- Discounted entry fees for submitting your work to our invitational and juried shows.
- A 10% discount on custom framing with Fine Line Custom Framing in Sonoma,
and the Frame Shop at Hammerfrier in Healdsburg.
- Invitation to special AGS Artist and Community member events.
An opportunity to get involved and stay connected with your local art
community!The Arts Guild of Sonoma is a CA non-profit and your donations to us are tax deductible!
Individual- $50+ ☐
Family/Couple- $75+ ☐
Patron- $250+ ☐
For a downloadable form, please click here.